5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Meet & Mingle Professional Series – “The Juggle” (Work Family Integration)
Wednesday, 16 June 2021
Private Dining Room, Level 3, Brisbane Club, 241 Adelaide Street, Brisbane City
Doors open 5.30pm, event starts 6pm-7.30pm
Come join us to chat, connect and collaborate with the BWC community.
Keeping in-line with our theme of ‘putting your best foot forward’ we are super keen to hear from Nia Lloyd from Career Voice.
Nia is passionate about helping people find their true fit – whether that is exploring career options, transitioning into a new role or re-entering the workforce. Nia will provide some great tips on work life integration so you can be confident in yourself at home or at work and for yourself.
Food & Drinks:
Cash/card bar only on the night for drinks (limited selection of wine, beer and non-alcoholic drinks available).
If you would like an individual cheese plate for $11, please place your order with your registration. Please email any dietary requirements to email@example.com
- BWC Members – attendance only $0
- BWC Members – attendance with optional cheese plate $11
- Non-Member – attendance only $10
- Non-Member – attendance with optional cheese plate $21
- Access to the Brisbane Club is from the park level of Post Office Square, overlooking Adelaide Street.
- Post Office Square is a short walk from Central Station, with several bus stops outside on Queen Street and Adelaide Street.
- There is paid parking underground with Secure Parking (enter from Adelaide Street turning from Edward Street or Creek Street). Book in advance for a discount.
COVID Management – All attendees must register prior to attending, on our website, for COVID management. Brisbane Club will ensure the function proceeds in accordance with Qld Health directions in place at the time of the event.
Cancellation Policy – If you need to cancel and provide us at least 24 hours’ notice we will refund you, less $2 for admin and processing charges.
Photography Consent – I consent to allow BWC to collect and use my personal images by photography or video recording (including using such images on BWC website, social media, as well as newsletters and publications now or in the future). Consent can be withdrawn at any time by notifying firstname.lastname@example.org. In giving my consent voluntarily I confirm that I am over the age of 18.
Venue: The Brisbane Club