The BWB Board is excited to host a number of events in 2022 the give our members the opportunity to grow their knowledge, skills and contribution to our community and to extend their professional and personal networks.
As part of BWC membership, our members enjoy discounted pricing and are able to invite their guests (who pay an additional amount) to attend our events. BWC Members will receive advanced notice to book tickets for themselves and their guests.
If you are not yet a BWC Member and would like to attend an event to consider if you would like to join BWC please follow us on social media, or sign up to our Newsletter to hear about our activities and events which are open to the public.
2022 Events Calendar
- CLOSED | Meet and Mingle – Professional Series; Thursday 31 March, The Brisbane Club, 6.30pm
- SOLD OUT | Meet and Mingle – Professional Series; Thursday 19 May, The Brisbane Club, 6.30pm
- BWC Support the Girls Bra Drive Launch and Ladies Long Lunch; Saturday 11 June, Ciao Papi, Howard Smith Wharves
- Meet and Mingle – Professional Series; Thursday 21 July, The Brisbane Club, 6.30pm
- Saturday Soiree; Saturday 13 August, Bulimba Golf Club, 1pm
- Meet and Mingle – Professional Series; Thursday 8 September, The Brisbane Club, 6.30pm
- Dinner Club; Friday 21 October, Venue TBA, 6.30pm
- Christmas High Tea; Saturday 12 November, Emporium Hotel, 1pm
Events and COVID Management
The BWC Board continues to monitor government directions regarding the impact COVID and social distancing requirements on our events for 2022.
For now, in order to hold social events of the capacity required, we must comply with venue directions which require, amongst other things, that attendees provide proof of vaccination upon entry to the venue. We will adjust these requirements as soon as we can but must abide by government and venue directions, regardless of our personal views.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at BWCMAIL@bwc.org.au if you have any questions.