BENEFITS OF JOINING BWC
Our members are what drives BWC to achieve great things. You will be part of a professional and respected organisation that is dedicated to improving the lives of local women.
BWC Membership benefits include:
- Joining a community of like-minded people who want to be a positive change for the Women of Brisbane.
- Connecting with a diverse group of local people who predominantly reside in Brisbane and have a shared interest in supporting and promoting each other.
- Accessing discounted tickets to attend professional, social and fundraising events for 12 months; and the ability to invite your guests for an additional fee to BWC events.
- Gaining professional skills to help advance your own goals.
- Receiving member deals and benefits throughout the year.
- Hearing from inspiring local women from all walks of life.
- Supporting local charities helping women in need through fundraising, donating goods and volunteering.
- Leveraging your donated money to contribute to the BWC Charitable Giving Program to provide tangible change for women in our local community.
- Increasing your own profile with a professional photo and assistance refining your own personal ‘elevator pitch’ for use at networking events.
- Building governance skills and experience through opportunities to join the BWC Board and BWC Committees.
- Voting rights on club matters and shaping the future for BWC as a legacy organisation.
- Learning more about diversity issues and being able to promote them in your personal network and work environments.
- Creating ‘me’ time to step away from family, friends and work commitments so you can come back refreshed.
- Leaving your mark as a member of an organisation that contributes to local change.
- Championing one of Queensland’s oldest and most respected organisations supporting women and influencing change for women in Brisbane.