12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
** EVENT TICKETS CLOSED **
Brisbane Women’s Club in conjunction with Racing Queensland and the Brisbane Racing Club invites you to its inaugural “Glitz and Glamour” Charitable Race Day in the Winning Enclosure Marquee at Eagle Farm Race Course on 25 March, 2023.
Grab your best frock and matching fascinator and come along to celebrate all things female in the world of Racing.
Your ticket includes:
- Admission to Eagle Farm Racecourse
- A carefully curated 5 hour canape package tailored especially to those in for the long haul
- A delicious beverage package complete with Bubbles and all your other favourites.
- Relax in airconditioned comfort in the Winning Enclosure Marquee with your own Race Guide Book – including step-by-step live tuition on understanding the odds!!
- Access to an on-site Tote
- Access to exclusive Member’s Only areas within Eagle Farm
- Lucky Door Prizes as well as a raffle with all proceeds raised on the day going to support women in racing.
In between the excitement of the live racing action, there will also be a Q&A with two of Racing Queensland’s leading industry experts talking about animal welfare and horse-racing after care.
The ticket is valued at over $185! So be sure to grab your subsidised BWC Members & Guests tickets quickly, as numbers are strictly limited.
All proceeds raised on the day will go to support women in racing.
STRICKLY ONE TICKET PER TRANSACTION
Please purchase your tickets here using this page. You will receive a confirmation from us that the ticket has been purchased.
One week prior to the event, Brisbane Racing Club (BRC) will send you a unique QR code (on Moshtix) that you will need to use to access entry at the gate. You can use the QR code on your phone or you can print it out.
Enquiries to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Policies & Information
COVID Management – The event will be COVID compliant and venue run under a COVID-Safe Plan.
Cancellation Policy – In the event of event cancellation due to government-ordered COVID conditions/ lockdown, all tickets will be refunded in full minus a $2 admin fee/processing fee. In all other circumstances (and after 16 March), tickets are transferable but not refundable.
Photography Consent – I consent to allow BWC to collect and use my personal images by photography or video recording (including using such images on BWC website, social media, as well as newsletters and publications now or in the future). Consent can be withdrawn at any time by notifying email@example.com. In giving my consent voluntarily I confirm that I am over the age of 18.